Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Groovy Blog Game
I don't generally do memes, but I saw this on someone else's blog and had to see what happened. You google your first name and the word 'needs' together in quotation marks then you list the first ten results. Here goes:

Mama K needs a new comment. Well duh!!

This was the only result for Mama K. I'll try my real first name next:
...needs her brother backstage.
...needs patience right now.
...needs a quivering antenna.
...needs a new job.
...needs our prayers.
...needs your help to win Miss Student 2006!
...needs strong finish to make Ryder Cup team.
...needs to come clean on equality issues.
...needs to gain some weight. (Ed. note: Yeah, right!)
...needs to model and leave that singing stuff alone.

Ahhh... That was fun.
posted by Mama K @ 10:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Mama K
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER